Here’s the 2nd release in the iPhone Wallpapers series!
Just a few simple steps to make your desired image the wallpaper on your iPhone:
- Click on the color/image above that you want to use, and save it.
- E-mail it to yourself, and open the message on your phone.
- Click on the image and choose “Save Image”.
- Go to your Photos and find the image.
- Click on the small box/arrow icon in the bottom right corner and choose “Use as Wallpaper”.
- On the Move and Scale screen, you can simply choose “Set” and then determine which of your screens you want to have this particular background.
- Finally, press your home button or lock your phone to see the new wallpaper in action. :)
- All Sprik Space freebie designs are available for your PERSONAL use only. If you are interested in purchasing a non-exclusive COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE, you can find more details here.
- I'm also now offering custom colors on my designs. Please find more details here.