Guess what… I’ve created additional patterns in this series just for you...
This time around, I'll be sharing 18 different patterns in the same 25 colorways as before. (BTW, I currently have a third release planned and partially designed as well!) For this second release, I plan to post a new pattern every 8-12 hours for the next several days. At the end, I'll post the links to download the zip files, like I did the first time.
Please don’t get overwhelmed… just pick and choose what you like. :)
These patterns can be used in a myriad of creative ways:
- You could hang them in a series or a grid on the walls of your home.
- Frame a pattern in a favorite color to fill in part of your collage wall.
- Use the pattern as a background behind a favorite photo, image, or monogram.
- Use them as backgrounds for party printables or cards.
- Accessorize your technology - I've seen them used as iPhone cases, and as wallpapers for iPads and other computers.
- Use them in your online designs - if you're blog design savvy, they would also work well for blog backgrounds, headers, or buttons. Or, use them to design your own freebie printables.
Currently, each print is sized at 12x12. (Costco will create 12x12 prints for only $2.99 each!) If you don’t want the pattern as a square, upload it to Picnik, and crop it to whatever size works best for you. You could even resize the prints, to create smaller squares for framing or other projects.
- All Sprik Space freebie designs are available for your PERSONAL use only. If you are interested in purchasing a non-exclusive COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE, you can find more details here.
- I'm also now offering custom colors on my designs. Please find more details here.
Find Pattern Pieces – The Series HERE.
I’ll be posting this project to some of the following link-up parties:
Stay tuned… the first installment of patterns is coming up!