So, in the interest of time, here's a super-quick round-up of what I've found on the web recently that got my creative juices flowin':
Going to break it up, to make it a bit easier to digest... there's a lot of good stuff here!
1. From AllSorts - Festive Felt Christmas Trees
I want to make a trio of these for the table in my entryway... so cute!
2. From eighteen25 - Christmas Subway Art and Glitter Trees
There were so many free printables offered up this season! (I even offered a few myself.) By far, my most favorite was this rendition by eighteen25... adorable! And, I love the glitter trees they shared, too. (Now, I just need to overcome my loathing of glitter - love the look, hate the mess!)
3. From The Stories of A to Z - PB-Inspired NOEL sign
LOVE this! I'm anxious to make one of my own.
4. From Eddie Ross - Ornament Wreath
While I was not his biggest fan on Top Design, there's no denying that his Ornament Wreath is a classic... and tops on my list of Christmas crafts to complete. :)
5. From The Speckled Dog - Christmas Ribbon Wreath
So fun and so cute! Next year...
6. From Domestifluff - Ruffly Felt Rosette Wreath
I definitely see one of these in my future... Just need to commit to cutting hundreds of circles by hand. Maybe a red one for Valentine's Day??
7. From The Birkmeyer's - Yarn Wreath with Rolled Felt Flowers
Not only is this adorable wreath by a good friend and former roommate of mine, it might be my favorite one of the 7 I'm sharing today. LOVE the color palette - so perfect and unexpected, and I adore those felt flowers! So cute!
8. From The Diary of Dave's Wife - Holly Jolly Yarn Wreath
Another cute version of a yarn wreath... love the combined colors!
9. From Just Between Friends - Winter Wreath
Another pretty version of Eddie Ross's classic ornament wreath. Love the addition of tinsel and beads.
10. From Pickles - Felt Ball Wreath
Felt Balls. Must.find.some.
11. From Oh Happy Day - Felt Ball Garland
Another project for felt balls... I NEED to make one of these! Next year...
12. From Noodlehead - Snowflake Pillows
I have a soft spot for anything snowflake, and most of my holiday decor is in a red/white combo. I'd love to make a bunch of these for the sofa.
13. From Really Quite Lucky - Starry Nativity Backdrop
I have this nativity set... it's my favorite. I didn't think I could love it any more than I already do, until I saw this clever lighted backdrop. I need to figure out how to do this for next year!
14. From Make It Do - Stove Top Potpourri
I'm really tempted to send Brian to the store for these ingredients today. I love the smells of Christmas!
15. From The Sisters Cafe - Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin pie is my favorite of all the pies. These yummy treats are going on my list!
16. From Hostess with the Mostess - Layered Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Three of my favorite things all wrapped up in one delicious bar. I have all the ingredients... just no time this weekend. Darn. Maybe Wednesday... ;)
17. From Make It Do - Orange Glazed Poppyseed Bread
My mother is the quick bread queen. So, naturally I have a fondness for them, too. Plus, I love anything poppyseed. Yum!
18. From Make It and Love It - Cranberry Cake with Warm Vanilla Butter Sauce
This looks like the perfect holiday dessert... can't wait to give it a try!
19. From The CooCoo Nest - Breakfast Muffins
These definitely look holiday breakfast worthy... maybe for New Year's Day??
20. From Glitter to Gumdrops - Pecan Pie Muffins
Mmmmm... YUM! (And the recipe is easy, to boot!)
21. From Sherbet Blossom - Loaded Pretzels
Pretzels and chocolate are a dangerous combination for me... these look mandatory!
22. From Crazy Domestic - Melted Snowman Cookies
How CUTE are these?! I think they'll be a must in January next year for me.
23. From The Sisters Cafe - Pumpkin Cream Trifle
This reminds me that my trifle bowl is grossly underused. I'll be breaking it out for this delicious recipe... STAT!
24. From Hallelujahs by Holly - Butterfinger Wannabes Recipe
My mom is a big fan of Butterfingers. I think she's going to have to give these a try!
25. From The Cook Next Door - Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Have you noticed a favorite ingredient yet?? I heart all things pumpkin... it's not just for Thanksgiving, anymore. This looks melt-in-your-mouth YUMMY!
26. From The Idea Room - Powdered Donut Snowmen Treats
How cute are these?! Love this.
27. From Kraft Foods - Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake
This recipe is definitely making an appearance at Casa de Sprik on New Year's Eve. I can't wait!
Whew! So, there you have it... 27 great holiday finds. I hope something here inspires you, too!
If you've been featured and would like a button for your blog,
please copy and paste the code below:
please copy and paste the code below: