A quick round-up of what I've found on the web this last while that got my creative juices flowin':
1. From Martha Stewart - Flower/Candy Arrangements
How cute and simple is this idea?? I'm already picturing some spring tulips with jelly beans or candy eggs... or maybe some daffodils with lemon drops... More details here.
2. From Make It and Love It - Gathered Pillow Covers
My new bedroom is calling for new pillows... A duo of these would be nice. Nice thorough tutorial, looks easy enough. Will wait to attempt somewhat myself once Grandma Rogers comes to town.
3. From Noble Pig - Macadamia Nut Chicken with Mango-Pineapple Relish
Every time I look at this recipe, I start salivating! I don't fry food myself, but I might consider it for this dish... or maybe just bake it a little longer? YUM.
4. From Classicly Amber - Finished: Foyer Wall
WOW! I love this idea, and have seen it many places online. This might be my favorite iteration of it so far. Now I'm fantasizing which of the walls in my home might sport this idea as well...
5. From So You Think You're Crafty - On the Go Book
Click through the link to see the inside pages... it's a perfect, simple activity book for kids. Too, too cute!
6. From Beneath My Heart - Ballard-esque Magnet Board Tutorial
One of these days, I'm going to make a magnet board. (Seriously.) I really like the simplicity of this design.
7. From Fahrenheit 350 - Candy Bar Pizza
Brian loves pizza. Brian loves candy bars. This easy recipe should be a sure-fire hit at our house. Doesn't it look divine??
8. From A Hoot and a Holler - How to Put Some "Heart" into Your Photos
This year, I kept our Valentines simple - just some hearts cut out of craft foam and a wiggly baby. In the years to come, I'd love to do something along the lines of this idea.
9. From The Idea Room - Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins
I know, another recipe! But, Brian is a blueberry boy... and these do look pretty delish. (Plus, it always helps to already have all the ingredients on hand.)