Try it for yourself - it's super-easy, and tastes like fall...
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat on low for 30 seconds.
- Increase speed to high & beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased & floured bundt pan & bake at 350°F for 40-55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Let sit 5 minutes & then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- Glaze with cream cheese glaze (see below) & sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2-4 tablespoons milk
- Beat together all ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon or carefully pour over cooled bundt cake.
(As seen on The Recipe Club.)