(adapted from Kraft Foods)1 jar (26-32 oz.) spaghetti sauce1 lb. ground beef or italian sausage, browned1 container (15-24 oz.) ricotta or cottage cheese2 eggs, lightly beaten2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided2 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix spaghetti sauce and meat; set aside.
- Mix ricotta/cottage cheese, eggs, and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in separate bowl.
- Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of the sauce mixture into prepared pan; cover with layers of pasta and half of the cheese mixture.
- Top with layers of remaining sauce and cheese mixtures; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5-10 minutes. before cutting to serve.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
This was Sunday Dinner at the Spriks' this past week... and Monday Dinner, too. And if I could always get my way, it would be Tuesday Dinner as well. (It really is that yummy, I promise!) Yeah, sometimes I push my luck too far on a boy that doesn't do leftovers.
Hot Topics: recipes